The Light of Pnimyus HaTorah shines splendor of the redemptionEveryday we seek the critical moment of the true and complete redemption, when Eliyahu HaNavi sounds the Great Shofar, the miraculous revelation of Moshiach ben Dovid.
And every day that goes forth until that moment, we must increase in the one thing promised by Moshiach to Our Rebbe the Holy Baal Shem Tov to bring Moshiach - the spreading of the "wellsprings of the Baal Shem Toiv", which are the wellsprings of the AriZal and Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, who received from Eliyahu HaNavi Zachur LeTov.
This is the Torah of Chassidus, the Light of Rashbi, of the Zohar, within the grasp of every single man, woman, and child. This is the ultimate fusion of the G-dly dimension and the mundane material dimension, the epitome of this being in the true and complete redemption by Moshiach.
And these deepest teachings of the Torah, which the Rashbi only revealed to a select few Tanaym, this wisdom will be available to and internalized by simple Jews. Moreover, Moshiach told the Baal Shem Tov that his coming depends on the nation of Israel attaing the levels of Yichudim, divine unifications which traditionally were only the portion of mekubalim.
And today, these teachings must shine forth, the enlighten the world in the Light of Atik Yomin.
For this reason, I opened a new page on the Hakhel5776 site titled "Study Kabbalah!" I will be updating it with short English lessons in all the seforim of Kabbalah and Chassidus, such as:
- Etz Chaim - The Sugya of the rectification of the Moon - in it are the keys to the stages of exile abd redemption in the cosmic purpose of the Nation of Israel.
- The Holy Zohar - Parshas Terumah - the mystical intentions in Kabbolos Shabbos - process parallels Kabbolos Pnei Moshiach.
- Kesser Shem Tov - lessons in the direction of our Rebbe the Holy Baal Shem Toiv
- Prophetic Kabbalah - the writings of Chaim Vital in Shaarei Kedusha and Rabbi Avraham Abulafia, about Maase Merkava - unlocking the mystical language of prophetic Kabbalah through the keys of the Torah of Chassidus Chabad.
- The Decleration of Redemption by the Lubavitcher Rebbe in 5751-2 (1991) - and the remaining path in the personal avodah of every Jew in learning, internalizing, and uniting with the G-dly Essence, becoming a living vehicle for the Infinite Essence (Atzmus Ein Sof).